Scott D. Rudnick is the senior attorney with the Law Office of Rudnick & Hosek, Ltd. Mr. Rudnick’s individual practice focuses primarily on real estate, banking law and civil litigation, including personal injury and domestic relations cases. Scott has been licensed as a title Insurance Agent by the State of Ohio since 1985. He has been a practicing attorney for over 35 years, and has received the Martindale Hubbell Distinguished Attorney rating.
Over the course of his thirty plus years of legal practice in the Greenville community, Scott’s zealous advocacy for clients has solidified his reputation for results and led to his having been voted “Best Attorney” in the Darke County Readers’ Choice Awards in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015.
Scott is a long-tenured member of the Darke County community, having raised three daughters in Greenville. Scott presently resides here in Greenville with his wife, Kim.
- Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law (JD, 1979)
- Albright College (BA)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- American Agricultural Law Association
- Law and Society Association
- The Appleseed Foundation
- Ohio State Bar Association College
- Darke County Bar Association
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project
- American Land Title Association
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- United States Trotting Association
Email Scott at email@example.com