We’ve been grateful for the opportunity to meet legal needs at 121 West Third Street in Greenville since 1988 when Scott Rudnick opened his law practice there as a sole practitioner.
Since that time the firm has grown considerably, and we count it a privilege to have counseled many clients in that office through some of the best and worst circumstances of their lives. In the last thirty years, the Third Street office has hosted:
- the conduct of countless real estate closings for the sale of homes, marking significant transitions in the lives of clients and their families;
- the formation, sale, purchase, and succession of many family businesses as ambitious and entrepreneurial clients endeavor to support their families and serve their neighbors;
- the drafting and execution of numerous wills and trust documents to secure the passage of legacies and wealth to clients’ children, grandchildren, and local charitable organizations;
- the provision of counsel in family law cases such as separation, dissolution, and divorce, as clients seek to effectively and gracefully navigate very difficult seasons of life; and
- the representation of criminal defendants to ensure a proper defense for the protection and rehabilitation of their reputations, careers, and lives.
And today we’re excited to announce that we have moved to a new location to serve clients even better. Our firm is now located at 200 West Main Street, Greenville, Ohio. This new building provides a centralized location, better accessibility, and improved facilities to enhance the legal services we provide.
We deeply appreciate the trust and confidence of our clients over the past three decades, and we look forward to serving clients’ legal needs at this new office for many years to come!